Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three Bags Full

After Blim on Saturday Rhi and I went to Three Bags Full with Diandra

I bought two skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton in worsted weight. This is going to become another Cold Shoulders Capelet. Larger than my first one and in a more summer friendly fiber.


Diandra bought three skeins of Louet Gems. I really liked her choice which is important because it's for me to use. She also bought some Cascade Ecological Wool to make me something in exchange.


I was excited to use the louet gems so I started Doris Chan's Irish Mist Stole on Sunday. Last night I finished one full repeat. I have a feeling this project will end up boring me, but it will look very nice and feel very soft so it's worth it.


Off I got to have some popcorn and then start another repeat.

2 comments:

diandra said...

if it's any consolation, i'm kind of afraid to make the purse ;)

Lisa said...

That cotton yarn looks soooooo soft!