Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ideas

Sometimes the creative bug bites me hard. I get an idea and can't stop thinking about it. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, thoughts related to the new idea will pop up and I'll get all distracted, mentally working out details, trying to figure out when I'll have time to sit down and play around, test things out. It's hard not to talk about it with everyone. I'm chatting with a coworker and suddenly have an urge to explain my idea so they can get excited with me. (Fortunately I am usually able to contain myself - most people wouldn't actually find these crafty ideas as thrilling as I do!)

I have one of those ideas now. It circles around and around in my head and I will the clock to move faster so I can finish my regular day and get home so I can craft! I don't want to spill the beans here yet, I want to test the idea out, work up some prototypes, see if it's as awesome as I think it will be.... then I'll share. But I know that other crafty people will totally understand the torment I'm in - being all abuzz with an idea and eager to work on it and having regular life get in the way!

2 comments:

maryeb said...

Very nice blog. Glad I found it.

Lisa said...

Thanks!