Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Wallet


New Wallet, originally uploaded by Rees Bees.

About two weeks before we did Got Craft? my tried and true Sam Made purse finally gave out. I put that bag through the ringer, used it and abused it every single day and it still lasted well over a year. But it finally died. Actually, I probably could have fixed it up, but I knew Got Craft was just around the corner.
When Got Craft finally came and all the tables were set up I pretty much immediately decided that the bag for me was an adorable hedgehog print bag from It'sYourLife. I bought it and all was good.
Then a couple days later, what should pop up in my Flickr contacts recent photos page? Why this adorable wallet from DogWoodLane. I went straight to etsy and bought it (when I was supposed to be working).

New Wallet

I've never been terribly concerned with matching stuff. Actually, I don't think I've ever been concerned about it at all. But this was just too cute to pass up. My purse and wallet match but not overly so. I usually have to point it out to people when they inevitably compliment me on one or the other. I don't think I've ever gotten so many compliments on anything as I do on my new accessories.

P.S. Does anyone know how to do a blog post from Flickr with more than one picture?

No comments: