Friday, June 27, 2008

Apron?

Emmeline Apron by Sew Liberated

I recently bought a sewing pattern for an apron. Which is funny because I don't wear aprons. Or cook really. But, hang on... it's a super cute apron. Check it out. I mean, how could I resist that? My excuse was that the finished product would make amazing awesome gifts for people - useful but pretty and handmade - the trifecta of gifting. Except I've never sewn anything following a pattern before. This is labeled "advanced beginner"... so, uh... I may need some help.

But, if I can figure out how to make it, and find the time to make it, and make it successfully - that will be awesome and that chain of events can only happen if I purchase the pattern, so really, it's all very reasonable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is super cute!!! and it would be a great gift :)

It would also be a cute dress ;)