Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Got Craft Anticipation



I'm kind of obsessed at the moment with making reflective flower pins. It's a bit out of control really. So I'm hoping loads of people show up at the Holiday Got Craft fair in search of them!

Sunday, December 4, 10am - 5pm at the Legion Hall on Commercial Drive.

Got Craft is fabulous for so many reasons. It's always a great mix of vendors - creative local folks making beautiful things (who all happen to be super nice people as well). It has good music (this is important when you are there for 7 hours as a vendor!).  It has a chance to hand-make something lovely yourself at the Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge area.

I know I'm looking forward to getting some tasty tasty items from Bake Sale Baking Co, in addition to picking up some gifts!  I particularly recommend you check out Atomic Broccoli who has the most fabulous lego jewelry.

Be sure to put it in your calendars!





No comments: